Nicoll Insurance & Financial Services specializes in providing family and business life insurance planning, employee benefits, health insurance (Affordable Care Act and Off Exchange), financial, retirement, and estate planning, IRA’s and Indexed Annuities, Senior Medicare Supplement and Long Term Care Insurance.
Our Trusted Choice Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms committed to the planning process and whose access to multiple companies and quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of insurance and financial products and unparalleled stewardship and advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Offer, through our relationship, a process for prompt and fair resolutions to your service issues.
- Help you continue and upgrade as necessary issues related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: phone and fax numbers, Internet account access, e-mail, voice-mail, texting and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit ourselves to continuing education so we may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect, honesty and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical and professional manner.
We pledge this to you, our long term customers and clients, and ask that you let us know if we ever fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action. We appreciate your personal referrals.